Anisotropic porothermoelastic solution and hydro-thermal effects on fracture width in hydraulic fracturing
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 493–517, 10 April 2014
How to Cite
Abousleiman, Y. N., Hoang, S. K. and Liu, C. (2014), Anisotropic porothermoelastic solution and hydro-thermal effects on fracture width in hydraulic fracturing. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 38: 493–517. doi: 10.1002/nag.2216
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- PoroMechanics Industrial Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!