Upscaling permeability for fractured concrete: meso–macro numerical approach coupled to strong discontinuities
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 536–550, 10 April 2014
How to Cite
Jourdain, X., Colliat, J.-B., De Sa, C., Benboudjema, F. and Gatuingt, F. (2014), Upscaling permeability for fractured concrete: meso–macro numerical approach coupled to strong discontinuities. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 38: 536–550. doi: 10.1002/nag.2223
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!