A new numerical approach to the hyperstatic reaction method for segmental tunnel linings
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 15, pages 1617–1632, 25 October 2014
How to Cite
2014), A new numerical approach to the hyperstatic reaction method for segmental tunnel linings, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 38, pages 1617–1632, doi: 10.1002/nag.2277, , and (
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!