Discrete element method analysis of non-coaxial flow under rotational shear
Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 38, Issue 14, pages 1519–1540, 10 October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Discrete element method analysis of non-coaxial flow under rotational shear, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 38, pages 1519–1540, doi: 10.1002/nag.2290, , and (
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2014CB047006
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 8133053
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10902005, 11272031
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 290963
- US NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-1162096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!