Theoretical investigation of the effects of consolidation on contaminant transport through clay barriers
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 95–116, January 2009
How to Cite
Lewis, T. W., Pivonka, P. and Smith, D. W. (2009), Theoretical investigation of the effects of consolidation on contaminant transport through clay barriers. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 33: 95–116. doi: 10.1002/nag.708
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!