Stress–dilatancy and force chain evolution
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
Special Issue: Bifurcations and Instabilities
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 264–292, 10 February 2011
How to Cite
Tordesillas, A., Shi, J. and Tshaikiwsky, T. (2011), Stress–dilatancy and force chain evolution. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 35: 264–292. doi: 10.1002/nag.910
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2009
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0772409
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-07-1-0370
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!