Test-retest reliability, validity, and sensitivity to change of the urogenital distress inventory and the incontinence impact questionnaire
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 534–539, 2002
How to Cite
Hagen, S., Hanley, J. and Capewell, A. (2002), Test-retest reliability, validity, and sensitivity to change of the urogenital distress inventory and the incontinence impact questionnaire. Neurourol. Urodyn., 21: 534–539. doi: 10.1002/nau.10075
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.