Original Clinical Article
One-hour ward test vs. 24-hour home pad weighing test in the diagnosis of urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 241–245, 1991
How to Cite
Thind, P. and Gerstenberg, T. C. (1991), One-hour ward test vs. 24-hour home pad weighing test in the diagnosis of urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 10: 241–245. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930100304
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.