Original Clinical Article
A comparative study of pelvic floor training and electrical stimulation for the treatment of genuine female stress urinary incontinence
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1991 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 545–554, 1991
How to Cite
Hahn, I., Sommar, S. and Fall, M. (1991), A comparative study of pelvic floor training and electrical stimulation for the treatment of genuine female stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 10: 545–554. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930100604
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1991
- Neurologiskt Handikappades Riksförbund and LIC Hygien
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.