This work was presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society, Aarhus, Denmark, September 12–15, 1990.
Original Basic Science Article
Dopamine D-1 receptor-mediated inhibition of micturition reflex by central dopamine from the substantia nigra†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 535–545, 1992
How to Cite
Yoshimura, N., Yoshida, O., Sasa, M. and Takaori, S. (1992), Dopamine D-1 receptor-mediated inhibition of micturition reflex by central dopamine from the substantia nigra. Neurourol. Urodyn., 11: 535–545. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930110509
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.