Relationship of fluid intake to voluntary micturition and urinary incontinence in geriatric patients
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–7, 1993
How to Cite
Griffiths, D. J., Mccracken, P. N., Harrison, G. M. and Ann Gormley, E. (1993), Relationship of fluid intake to voluntary micturition and urinary incontinence in geriatric patients. Neurourol. Urodyn., 12: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930120102
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.