Original Clinical Article
Effects of apomorphine and L-dopa on the parkinsonian bladder
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 203–209, 1993
How to Cite
Aranda, B. and Cramer, P. (1993), Effects of apomorphine and L-dopa on the parkinsonian bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 12: 203–209. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930120302
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.