Original Basic Science Article
New concepts in relation to urge and detrusor activity
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 463–471, 1993
How to Cite
Coolsaet, B. L. R. A., Van Duyl, W. A., Van Os-Bossagh, P. and De Bakker, H. V. (1993), New concepts in relation to urge and detrusor activity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 12: 463–471. doi: 10.1002/nau.1930120504
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.