Original Clinical Article
Relationship between urinary symptoms reported in a postal questionnaire and urodynamic diagnosis
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 100–105, 2005
How to Cite
Matharu, G., Donaldson, M.M.K., McGrother, C.W. and Matthews, R.J. (2005), Relationship between urinary symptoms reported in a postal questionnaire and urodynamic diagnosis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 24: 100–105. doi: 10.1002/nau.20093
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2004
- The Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.