Bert Messelink, Jacques Corcos, Peter Huat-Chye Lim, Guus Lycklama, and Philip Van Kerrebroeck are Urologists; Thomas Benson and Alex Wang are Urogynecologits; Bary Berghmans, Kari Bø, and Jo Laycock are Physiotherapists; Clare Fowler is Neurologists; Rik van Lunsen is a Sexologist; John Pemberton is a Colon and Rectal Surgeon; Alain Watier is a Gastro-Enterologist
Original Basic Science Article
Standardization of terminology of pelvic floor muscle function and dysfunction: Report from the pelvic floor clinical assessment group of the International Continence Society†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 374–380, 2005
How to Cite
Messelink, B., Benson, T., Berghmans, B., Bø, K., Corcos, J., Fowler, C., Laycock, J., Lim, P. H.-C., van Lunsen, R., Lycklama á Nijeholt, G., Pemberton, J., Wang, A., Watier, A. and Van Kerrebroeck, P. (2005), Standardization of terminology of pelvic floor muscle function and dysfunction: Report from the pelvic floor clinical assessment group of the International Continence Society. Neurourol. Urodyn., 24: 374–380. doi: 10.1002/nau.20144
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.