Original Clinical Article
Efficacy of botulinum-A toxin bladder injections for the treatment of neurogenic detrusor overactivity in multiple sclerosis patients: An objective and subjective analysis
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 110–115, March 2006
How to Cite
Schulte-Baukloh, H., Schobert, J., Stolze, T., Stürzebecher, B., Weiß, C. and Knispel, H.H. (2006), Efficacy of botulinum-A toxin bladder injections for the treatment of neurogenic detrusor overactivity in multiple sclerosis patients: An objective and subjective analysis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 110–115. doi: 10.1002/nau.20153
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!