Original Clinical Article
Pelvic floor electromyography in men with chronic pelvic pain syndrome: A case-control study
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 46–49, January 2006
How to Cite
Hetrick, D. C., Glazer, H., Liu, Y.-W., Turner, J. A., Frest, M. and Berger, R. E. (2006), Pelvic floor electromyography in men with chronic pelvic pain syndrome: A case-control study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 46–49. doi: 10.1002/nau.20162
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2004
- Paul G. Allen Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.