Ahmed Al-Badr is a Gynecologist, Urogynecologist, and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon.
Letter to the Editor
Relationship Between Urinary Symptoms Reported in a Postal Questionnaire and Urodynamic Diagnosis†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 1, page 101, January 2006
How to Cite
Al-Badr, A. (2006), Relationship Between Urinary Symptoms Reported in a Postal Questionnaire and Urodynamic Diagnosis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 101. doi: 10.1002/nau.20167
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.