Original Clinical Article
Desmopressin treatment in nocturia; an analysis of risk factors for hyponatremia
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 105–109, March 2006
How to Cite
Rembratt, A., Riis, A. and Norgaard, J.P. (2006), Desmopressin treatment in nocturia; an analysis of risk factors for hyponatremia. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 105–109. doi: 10.1002/nau.20168
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.