Original Clinical Article
Post stroke urinary loss, incontinence and life satisfaction: When does post-stroke urinary loss become incontinence?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2006
How to Cite
Edwards, D. F., Hahn, M. and Dromerick, A. (2006), Post stroke urinary loss, incontinence and life satisfaction: When does post-stroke urinary loss become incontinence?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/nau.20199
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
- James S. McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: JSMF 98.32CRH-QUA.11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!