Original Basic Science Article
Systemic oxybutynin decreases afferent activity of the pelvic nerve of the rat: New insights into the working mechanism of antimuscarinics
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 156–161, March 2006
How to Cite
De Laet, K., De Wachter, S. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2006), Systemic oxybutynin decreases afferent activity of the pelvic nerve of the rat: New insights into the working mechanism of antimuscarinics. Neurourol. Urodyn., 25: 156–161. doi: 10.1002/nau.20208
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2005
- University of Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.