No conflict of interest reported by the author(s).
Original Clinical Article
Interaction of filling related sensation between anorectum and lower urinary tract and its impact on the sequence of their evacuation. A study in healthy volunteers†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 481–485, July 2007
How to Cite
De Wachter, S., de Jong, A., Van Dyck, J. and Wyndaele, J. J. (2007), Interaction of filling related sensation between anorectum and lower urinary tract and its impact on the sequence of their evacuation. A study in healthy volunteers. Neurourol. Urodyn., 26: 481–485. doi: 10.1002/nau.20384
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.