Original Basic Science Article
Changes in T-type calcium channel and its subtypes in overactive detrusor of the rats with partial bladder outflow obstruction
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 870–878, October 2007
How to Cite
Li, L., Jiang, C., Hao, P., Li, W., Fan, L., Zhou, Z. and Song, B. (2007), Changes in T-type calcium channel and its subtypes in overactive detrusor of the rats with partial bladder outflow obstruction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 26: 870–878. doi: 10.1002/nau.20392
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30500505
- Scientific Technology Foundation of Chongqing, China. Grant Number: 5036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.