Whilst we believe that a number of β3-AR agonists are currently being evaluated in clinical development programmes, this article was written totally independent of any commercial organisation.
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 752–756, October 2007
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, O. and Chapple, C. R. (2007), β3-Adrenoceptors in urinary bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 26: 752–756. doi: 10.1002/nau.20420
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.