1st Prize winner as clinical paper, presented at the SUFU winter meeting, San Diego 2007; Abstract # 55.
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 480–484, August 2008
How to Cite
Langford, C. F., Elmissiry, M. M. and Ghoniem, G. M. (2008), Do women have realistic expectations of treatment for stress urinary incontinence?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 27: 480–484. doi: 10.1002/nau.20570
Chris Winters led the review process.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.