No conflict of interest reported by the author(s).
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 826–831, November 2008
How to Cite
Lin, W.-Y., Mannikarottu, A., Chichester, P., Neuman, P., Johnson, A., Pérez-Martínez, F. C. and Levin, R. M. (2008), The effect of chronic partial bladder outlet obstruction on corpus cavernosum smooth muscle and Rho-kinase in rabbits. Neurourol. Urodyn., 27: 826–831. doi: 10.1002/nau.20607
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2007
- Office of Research and Development Medical Research Service
- Department of Veteran's Affairs
- NIH. Grant Number: RO-1-DK 067114
- Astellas USA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.