No conflict of interest reported by the authors.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 251–256, March 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Ishizuka, O., Imamura, T., Aizawa, N., Igawa, Y., Nishizawa, O. and Andersson, K.-E. (2009), Role of α1-adrenergic receptors in detrusor overactivity induced by cold stress in conscious rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 28: 251–256. doi: 10.1002/nau.20630
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.