Christopher Chapple led the review process.
Prevalence of urinary incontinence and associated risk factors in nursing home residents: A systematic review†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 288–294, April 2009
How to Cite
Offermans, M. P.W., Du Moulin, M. F.M.T., Hamers, J. P.H., Dassen, T. and Halfens, R. J.G. (2009), Prevalence of urinary incontinence and associated risk factors in nursing home residents: A systematic review. Neurourol. Urodyn., 28: 288–294. doi: 10.1002/nau.20668
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.