Senior Lecturer/General Practitioner.
Comparison of two questionnaires for assessing the severity of urinary incontinence: The ICIQ-UI SF versus the incontinence severity index†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 411–415, June 2009
How to Cite
Klovning, A., Avery, K., Sandvik, H. and Hunskaar, S. (2009), Comparison of two questionnaires for assessing the severity of urinary incontinence: The ICIQ-UI SF versus the incontinence severity index. Neurourol. Urodyn., 28: 411–415. doi: 10.1002/nau.20674
Conflicts of Interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.