Conflicts of interest: Dr. Hanno–Consultant: Watson, Astellas, Taiho.
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 274–286, April 2009
How to Cite
Hanno, P. and Dmochowski, R. (2009), Status of international consensus on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome/painful bladder syndrome: 2008 snapshot. Neurourol. Urodyn., 28: 274–286. doi: 10.1002/nau.20687
This paper was reviewed by the core editorial team.
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.