Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 529–534, August 2009
How to Cite
Imamura, T., Ishizuka, O., Zhong, C., Ogawa, T., Nakayama, T., Kurizaki, Y., Tanabe, T., Nishizawa, O. and Andersson, K.-E. (2009), An extract (THC-002) of Ba-Wei-Die-Huang-Wan inhibits expression of tachykinins, and P2X3 and TRPV1 receptors, and inhibits ATP-induced detrusor overactivity in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Neurourol. Urodyn., 28: 529–534. doi: 10.1002/nau.20702
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.