Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 771–776, June 2010
How to Cite
Aizawa, N., Igawa, Y., Nishizawa, O. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2010), Effects of CL316,243, a β3-adrenoceptor agonist, and intravesical prostaglandin E2 on the primary bladder afferent activity of the rat . Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 771–776. doi: 10.1002/nau.20826
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government. Grant Number: 20591875
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.