Conflicts of interest: Dr. Yoshida: Consultant-Kissei Pharmaceutical, Astellas, Pfizer; Speaker honorarium-Kissei Pharmaceutical, Astellas, Pfizer, Kyorin Pharmaceutical; Trial participation- Kissei Pharmaceutical, Astellas, Pfizer. Dr. Chapple: Consultant- Pfizer, Astellas, Novartis, Tanabe, Recordati, ONO; Speaker honorarium- Pfizer, Astellas, Ranbaxy; Trial participation- Pfizer, Astellas, Tanabe, Recordati; Research grant- Pfizer, Astellas. Dr. Sellers: Research grant- Pfizer. Dr. McKay: Research grant- Pfizer.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1320–1325, September 2010
How to Cite
Masunaga, K., Chapple, C. R., McKay, N. G., Yoshida, M. and Sellers, D. J. (2010), The β3-adrenoceptor mediates the inhibitory effects of β-adrenoceptor agonists via the urothelium in pig bladder dome. Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 1320–1325. doi: 10.1002/nau.20838
Karl-Erik Andersson led the review process.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.