Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 194–198, January 2011
How to Cite
Ludwig, L., Seraphim, D., Lorenzetti, F., Bertolla, R. P., Ortiz, V. and Dambros, M. (2011), Inhibitory activity of α-tocoferol on apoptosis in the rat bladder wall subjected to androgen deprivation. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 194–198. doi: 10.1002/nau.20857
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of testosterone supplementation on prevention of age-related penile remodeling, The Aging Male, 2014, 17, 1, 12, , , , , ,
- 2Histological and immunohistochemical study on the musculosa of the urinary bladder in orchiectomized adult albino rats, The Egyptian Journal of Histology, 2014, 37, 4, 720, , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Testosterone supplementation's effects on age-related bladder remodeling – experimental study in rats, The Aging Male, 2013, 16, 3, 102, , , ,
- 5Low testosterone levels induce apoptosis via active 3-caspase dependent signaling in the bladder wall of male rats, The Aging Male, 2012, 15, 4, 216, , , ,