Disclaimers: D.C. Panayi: Funded by Pfizer travel and accommodation: International Continence Society Cairo 2008, ICS San Francisco 2009. P. Tekkis: No disclosures. R. Fernando: Paid consultant: Astellas, Pfizer C. Hendricken: No disclosures. V. Khullar: Paid consultant to: Astellas, Lilly, Allergan, Pfizer, Gynecare, Cook, Bioxell.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1295–1298, September 2010
How to Cite
Panayi, D.C., Tekkis, P., Fernando, R., Hendricken, C. and Khullar, V. (2010), Ultrasound measurement of bladder wall thickness is associated with the overactive bladder syndrome. Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 1295–1298. doi: 10.1002/nau.20871
Conflicts of interest: none.
Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.