Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1429–1432, November 2010
How to Cite
Carlos, E., Fernando, R.-E., Cristina, G., Carlos, B., Pedro, A. and Humberto, V. (2010), A re-adjustable sling for female recurrent stress incontinence and sphincteric deficiency: Outcomes and complications in 125 patients using the Remeex sling system. Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 1429–1432. doi: 10.1002/nau.20879
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.