Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1419–1423, November 2010
How to Cite
Ek, M., Altman, D., Falconer, C., Kulseng-Hanssen, S. and Tegerstedt, G. (2010), Effects of anterior trocar guided transvaginal mesh surgery on lower urinary tract symptoms. Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 1419–1423. doi: 10.1002/nau.20880
Competing interests and financial disclosure: D.A. is an advisor to Gynecare Scandinavia and Ethicon US. C.F. is an advisor to Gynecare Scandinavia. G.T. has received instructor honoraria from Gynecare Scandinavia. M.E. and S.K.H. report no conflicts of interest. None of the researchers in the Nordic transvaginal mesh group own stock or hold stock options in the mesh manufacturing company.
Linda Brubaker led the review process.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
- Regional Agreement on Medical Training and Clinical Research
- Stockholm County Council and Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.