Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Winters-Consultant: Astellas Inc and Pfizer Inc; Investigator: contura Inc and Solace Therapeutics.
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 43–46, January 2011
How to Cite
Winters, J. C. (2011), Urodynamics: the need for “Preferred Providers”. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 43–46. doi: 10.1002/nau.20884
Christopher Chapple led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.