Conflicts of interest: none
Original Clinical Article
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 58–61, January 2011
How to Cite
Chang, S.-J., Yang, S. S.-D. and Chiang, I.-N. (2011), Large voided volume suggestive of abnormal uroflow pattern and elevated post-void residual urine. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 58–61. doi: 10.1002/nau.20901
Ron van Mastrigt led the review process.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital (Taipei Branch)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.