Conflict of Interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 645–651, April 2010
How to Cite
Coyne, K. and Kelleher, C. (2010), Patient reported outcomes: The ICIQ and the state of the art. Neurourol. Urodyn., 29: 645–651. doi: 10.1002/nau.20911
Christopher Chapple led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.