Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 188–193, January 2011
How to Cite
Soler, R., Füllhase, C., Santos, C. and Andersson, K.-E. (2011), Development of bladder dysfunction in a rat model of dopaminergic brain lesion. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 188–193. doi: 10.1002/nau.20917
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of Allogeneic Bone Marrow Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cell Therapy on Voiding Function in a Rat Model of Parkinson Disease, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 191, 3, 850, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Effect of Chemical Stimulation of the Medial Frontal Lobe on the Micturition Reflex in Rats, The Journal of Urology, 2012, 187, 3, 1116, , , , ,
- 4Stem Cell Therapy Ameliorates Bladder Dysfunction in an Animal Model of Parkinson Disease, The Journal of Urology, 2012, 187, 4, 1491, , , , , ,
- 6Bladder Dysfunction and Parkinsonism: Current Pathophysiological Understanding and Management Strategies, Current Urology Reports, 2011, 12, 6, 396, , ,