Conflicts of interest: Dr. Brubaker: Pfizer-Consultant, trial participant, research grant; Allergan-Trial participant, research grant. Dr. Lukacz: Pfizer-Consultant; Proctor & Gamble-Speaker honorarium; Novartis-Speaker honorarium; Watson-Consultant; Intuitive Systems-Consultant. Dr. Burgio: Consultant-Pfizer, Astellas; Trial participant-Astellas. Dr. Leng: Trial participant-Allergan , Research grant-NIH. Dr. Kraus: Consultant-Lilly, Pfizer, Speaker honorarium-Pfizer Novartis; Trial participant-Lilly, Research grant-Lilly.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Brubaker, L., Lukacz, E. S., Burgio, K., Zimmern, P., Norton, P., Leng, W., Johnson, H., Kraus, S. and Stoddard, A. (2011), Mixed incontinence: Comparing definitions in non-surgical patients. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/nau.20922
Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: U01 DK58225, U01 DK58229, U01 DK58234, U01 DK58231, U01 DK60379, U01 DK60380, U01 DK60393, U01 DK60395, U01 DK60397, 60401
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and Office of Research in Women's Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.