Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 83–86, January 2011
How to Cite
Groutz, A., Levin, I., Gold, R., Pauzner, D., Lessing, J. B. and Gordon, D. (2011), Protracted postpartum urinary retention: The importance of early diagnosis and timely intervention. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 83–86. doi: 10.1002/nau.20926
Heinz Koelbl led the review process.
The first and second authors had equal contribution to this paper.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.