Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2011
How to Cite
Marencak, J., Cossons, N. H., Darekar, A. and Mills, I. W. (2011), Investigation of the clinical efficacy and safety of pregabalin alone or combined with tolterodine in female subjects with idiopathic overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/nau.20928
Roger Dmochowski led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Information for Physicians and Pharmacists About Drugs That Might Cause Dry Mouth: A Study of Monographs and Published Literature, Drugs & Aging, 2014, 31, 1, 55, , , ,
- 2The diverse therapeutic actions of pregabalin: is a single mechanism responsible for several pharmacological activities?, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2013, 34, 6, 332, , , , , ,
- 4Summary of Anticholinergic Pharmacotherapy Available for Overactive Bladder Dysfunction, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2012, 7, 1, 51, ,