Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Clinical Article
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2011
How to Cite
Marencak, J., Cossons, N. H., Darekar, A. and Mills, I. W. (2011), Investigation of the clinical efficacy and safety of pregabalin alone or combined with tolterodine in female subjects with idiopathic overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/nau.20928
Roger Dmochowski led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.