Conflicts of interest: Dr. Chartier-Kastler- Speaker honorarium, Consultant: Allergan, Astellas, Medtronic; Trial participation: Allergan, Medtronic.
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 21–31, January 2011
How to Cite
Chartier-Kastler, E. and Denys, P. (2011), Intermittent catheterization with hydrophilic catheters as a treatment of chronic neurogenic urinary retention. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 21–31. doi: 10.1002/nau.20929
Christopher Chapple led the review process.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.