Conflicts of interest: None.
Basic Science Paper
Elevation of serum c-reactive protein in patients with OAB and IC/BPS implies chronic inflammation in the urinary bladder†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 417–420, March 2011
How to Cite
Chung, S.-D., Liu, H.-T., Lin, H. and Kuo, H.-C. (2011), Elevation of serum c-reactive protein in patients with OAB and IC/BPS implies chronic inflammation in the urinary bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 417–420. doi: 10.1002/nau.20938
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.