Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 163–168, January 2011
How to Cite
Aizawa, N., Igawa, Y., Andersson, K.-E., Iijima, K., Nishizawa, O. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2011), Effects of intravesical instillation of ATP on rat bladder primary afferent activity and its relationship with capsaicin-sensitivity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/nau.20940
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government. Grant Number: 20591875
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.