Conflicts of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 163–168, January 2011
How to Cite
Aizawa, N., Igawa, Y., Andersson, K.-E., Iijima, K., Nishizawa, O. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2011), Effects of intravesical instillation of ATP on rat bladder primary afferent activity and its relationship with capsaicin-sensitivity. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/nau.20940
Lori Birder led the review process.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government. Grant Number: 20591875
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.