Conflicts of interest: None.
Urodynamics and Lower Urinary Tract Function
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 344–347, March 2011
How to Cite
Panayi, D.C., Khullar, V., Digesu, G.A., Spiteri, M., Hendricken, C. and Fernando, R. (2011), Rectal distension: The effect on bladder function. Neurourol. Urodyn., 30: 344–347. doi: 10.1002/nau.20944
Ron van Mastrigt led the review process.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.